Simplify cash counting and check scanning using a single device
The JetScan iFX is the latest technology and the fastest, most accurate cash counter and check scanner available. The JetScan iFX i100 processes 1,600 bills per minute – 33% faster than other money counting equipment. With fewer jams and advanced counterfeit detection, it’s the fastest, most accurate cash counter machine around.
Designed for simple software upgrades, you can add serial number capture, check scanning and other document processing features as your needs change.
Contact us today to learn more about how the JetScan iFX i100 currency scanner can improve your business immediately!
Mixed bill processing: Count cash and denominate 33% faster than comparable currency counting models - up to 1,600 mixed bills per minute - to end shifts on time.
Serial number capture: Capture full-size images of every bill at up to 1,200 bills per minute for a highly effective means of tracking currency.
Counterfeit detection: The most advanced counterfeit detection in the industry, patented sensors and analytic software analyze each bill, catching counterfeits that others miss.
Check scanning: Process checks at 400 documents per minute. Reduce overtime costs, extend deadlines, and improve employee morale.
Future-ready design: Easily upgrade select models with a software activation key as new features become available.
- Four levels of memory: Keep separate totals for sub-batches, batches, day totals, and strap limits.
- Easy-to-use: Change processing modes with the touch of a button on an intuitive color touch-screen display.
- Unit/value display: Show totals as dollar value or unit counts.
- Adjustable strap stops: Set separate strap stop limits for each denomination.
- Verification: Count or recount cash without changing day totals.
- Add function: Perform cumulative counting as needed.
As seen on the Steve Harvey Show
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
Tom Seaver Authentic Jersey