- Identification methods include Face, Fingerprint/RFID and/or Password
- Elegant ergonomic design
- 4.3” TFT touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive
- 6 user-defined function keys
- Contact relays for door access control (wires to door strike or 3rd party panel)
- Web server management software via IE browser.
- Optional extendable scheduled-bell
- Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments
- Optional built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours continuous operation
- Optional built-in wireless Wi-Fi or GPRS for wireless communication.
- Built-in contacts for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button, or bell.
- Wiegand Output for connections to 3rd party access control panels.
Face Recognition & Fingerprint Terminal
iFace 302, users can identify or verify themselves either by face, finger, ID card or PIN/password. The TFT color touch screen of iFace 302 provides ease of use and a rich user experience. The iFace 302 uses state of the art 3D imaging technology while aslo providing hygienic 100% touch-free biometric authentication. The iFace 302 utilizes ZK’s latest face and fingerprint matching algorithms. iFace 302 can one to many (1:N) match up to 400 faces and 2000 fingerprints.
When users glance into the camera, it captures the relative position, size, and shape of the user’s eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw. These parameters are then used to create a biometric template which is then used to subsequently verify or identify each user.
The iFace 302 can be used as a stand-alone access control reader by connecting a door lock, exit switch, alarm and door sensor to the relay contacts. The Wiegand IN and OUT ports can be used to connect 3rd party access control panels and peripherals. The iFace 302 also includes a USB-port for offline data backup/management.For even more security, iFace 302 can be purchased with an internal ID card reader which adds still another layer of security.